Thread: Programmes wanting a good home

Default Programmes wanting a good home

Evening,

I've 100+ programmes in need of a good home, all well worth a good read to remind oneself of happier times! I've the following numbers from the following seasons.

93/94 - 2 (league only all home)
    94/95 - 19 (league & cup all home + 1 away v F'Boro)
    95/96 - 29 (friendly, league & cup all home + 1 away v Kettering FA Cup)
    96/97 - 22 (friendly, league & cup all home + Boxing Day game v Kiddy)
    97/98 - 18 (league & cup all home)
    98/99 - 5 ( friendlies + 2 league all home)
    99/00 - 1 v Yate @ home in the league
    01/02 - 1 v Bridgnorth @ home
    02/03 - 12 (league & cup all home + 1 away v Gresley)

As in the title, if anyone can give these a good home they can have them for nowt, subject to postage costs of course. Or you're welcome to pick them up from my place in Bristol or I can arrange a drop off next time i'm in Bromsgrove.

I have catalogued them individually (sad I know!) so should anyone require a particular program to complete a collection, let me know.

I've also got the Bob Lord Trophy final (you know, the one off Live TV!!), both legs, on DVD (vhs ish quality). Should anyone want a copy.

Many thanks

Welsh Green.

Arrow

I've sent you a private message
    Dave

Default Picking Up Programmes

Hi Welsh Green,

I am in Bristol on the evening of 4th May, daughter playing at the prom, Brissol. If anyone in Bromsgrove wants these programmes and WG is available I can collect and bring up to the Midlands if that's a help?

I'd also love a copy of the DVD for the bob lord Trophy.
    Atlantic View, Marlbrook!

ive got around 120 if anyone wants to pick them up from edgbaston before tuesday night.
    bri.

Arrow

Hi Brian

I've sent you a private message as well.
    Dave

Cucumber is offline user with most time on their hands

Default Old Bromsgrove Rovers programmes

I have been having a clear-out and decided to dispose of all my old Bromsgrove Rovers programmes dating back to the mid 80s.

Is there anybody out there who would like to have first choice? If so then please message me back. If anybody wants to take then off my hands then I will happily deliver in exchange for a small donation to the Bromsgrove Sporting Supporters' Society.

I have sorted them into 2 boxes for home and away and if nobody wants them then I will give them to the Society so they can earn a few pence off them on their stall.

Having gone through a few there are a lot of interesting old articles that could be reproduced into the Sporting match-day programme if anybody would like to have a go at that. If so send me a message; I have already found one about Kevin Richardson that will be used before the end of the season.

Hi.
    I'm in need of Gateshead away from 1997 to complete my set of Vauxhall Conference programmes. If you have it I'd be more than willing to buy it off the Supporters' Society the next time that I am down.
    Mark

Cucumber is offline user with most time on their hands

Default Gateshead programme

Quote Originally Posted by MarkinManchester View Post
    Hi.
    I'm in need of Gateshead away from 1997 to complete my set of Vauxhall Conference programmes. If you have it I'd be more than willing to buy it off the Supporters' Society the next time that I am down.
    Mark
    Sorry Mark. Not got that one. Have you tried eBAY ?

Thanks for looking Phil. I have it saved as a search on eBay, I'm sure it will turn up eventually.

Any chance you have Gateshead away from 1997 do you Welsh Green?