Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Sporting TV - Video Highlights 2017/18

marc s is offline user with most time on their hands

What they all said Danny - really enjoyable stuff. We will definitely miss you. Don't be a stranger.
    On your feet or on your knees...

Verdebianco is offline user with most time on their hands

It's tough to say this, but that's the right decision for the right reason.

Thanks for every thing you've done, every hour spent filming and editing, it's been a real plus to our club's best two seasons ever.

Best wishes to you and your family and maybe one day we'll see your son in red and white - certainly a club mascot in a few years time
    B.S.F.C. Via Vitae

I live and work near Newcastle where few have heard of Bromsgrove Sporting and I've lost count of the number of times I've been watching your highlights during a lunchbreak and colleagues have come over and been astounded at the professionalism of the footage on my screen. You've really raised the bar. Thanks for helping us exiled types feel a lot closer to the action!

Mirror Marshy, When travelling and miss the matches, you could always catch up. I know each one must of taken you hours, without the filming. Enjoy the family and thanks for all your efforts, much appreciated.
    Atlantic View, Marlbrook!

covrover is offline user with most time on their hands

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    I live and work near Newcastle where few have heard of Bromsgrove Sporting and I've lost count of the number of times I've been watching your highlights during a lunchbreak and colleagues have come over and been astounded at the professionalism of the footage on my screen. You've really raised the bar. Thanks for helping us exiled types feel a lot closer to the action!
    Going to be sorely missed, no videos, arrgghhhhh
    BAD NEWS especially as we are now in the London counties league !