Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Sporting TV - Video Highlights 2017/18

Here are the highlights between Bromsgrove Sporting FC vs Coventry Sphinx Football Club

Absolutely great watching it back, and sets up Saturday nicely!

Goals from: Sean Brain, Richard Gregory x2, Craig William Jones, and Sam Wills!

I visited the CKW Stadium at the end of Jan to watch A.F.C. Wulfrunians v Bromsgrove Sporting FC.

While you may have seen the match highlights, heres a new set of videos I will be running alongside them.

Let me introduce my Vlog: On The Ball Episode 1

Match highlights of yesterday's slugger-fest between Rugby Town F.C. vs Bromsgrove Sporting FC

Both teams battled hard, and right until the final whistle.

Sporting goals from: Richard Gregory & Jason Cowley

marc s is offline user with most time on their hands

Great to see these highlights Danny - I really look forward to you posting them after each match. I am fortunate to be able to watch them HD and they look fabulous. I have also watched vlog#2 from the Thatcham game - let's just say I enjoyed the vlog more than I enjoyed the match! Great to get a sense of the atmos in the pub as well as something of the ground and the surroundings. Couldn't agree more on the analysis - best team on the day won...I know we are better than that performance but hey...shit happens. I will keep an eye out for the future vlogs.
    On your feet or on your knees...

Thanks Marc, I really appreciate your kind words. I've enjoyed producing the new 'On The Ball' vlog, the Thatcham one was particularly testing though.

Should have the Rugby OTB online tonight!

So I went to Butlin Road on Saturday to watch (and record) Rugby Town FC vs Bromsgrove Sporting FC.

Here's the third episode of On The Ball. I really enjoyed my time over in Rugby, and would definitely recommend a trip to Butlin Road if you haven't already been!

Please give the video a Like, and Subscribe to the channel to keep up to date with any new videos I produce.

Cheers!

Nice one Danny. Particulalry liked the cameo from the rat at the end!

Scott Ward is offline user with most time on their hands

Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    Nice one Danny. Particulalry liked the cameo from the rat at the end!
    Cool work.
    Agreed about the rat.
    David Attenborough might have to look over his shoulder.
    The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.

STH BHAM GREENS is offline user with most time on their hands

Yes Danny great work love the vlogs so far, I also watch the ones from Davo who follows the blues... Like the feature when he interviews fans before and after the games... I think you mentioned in your first vlog that you were intending to do this... Think this would be a great addition, not that I am putting myself forward you understand lol.... Also might be a good feature if you went on the supporters coach to one away game and captured the atmosphere on there...... Anyway keep up the great work never taken for granted the exposure you give our club at this level is amazing, long may it continue..

marc s is offline user with most time on their hands

Hi Danny

Any highlights/On the Ball from the Shawbury game? Apols - you've probably been busy but you'd be disappointed if we didn't look forward to them.
    On your feet or on your knees...