Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Club captain leaves - Craig Jones

I think the manager is right to address defensive issues. Sporting have looked very vulnerable in all the games I have seen this season against decent opposition.

Couldn't put my finger on why, but something definitely hasn't quite been clicking defensively.

Good luck to both players wherever they go.

Jones and morris have been brilliant for the past 2 seasons. However we are now playing at a higher level and have ambitions of playing in step 3 next season and defensively we need to improve. Taylor and lincoln looked very strong on saturday.

One in, two out, the one in being Kyle Lincoln who I believe lives in Dunstable, lets hope he does not get fed up with all the travelling, assume any problems with training will have been sorted out before he signed, can understand Craig going as he has not had much playing time this year, but Danny? Maybe something has gone on behind the scenes to upset him.I'm sure Brendan's got everything under control and it is difficult to keep all the players happy, but do we need to bring more player's in, we look a bit light in numbers, hope Rich Gregory's injury is not to bad, but imagine if both he and Cowley got injured, does not bear thinking about.

Good luck Jonah and Mozza. They will always be able to look back and say they were Invincibles and will go down in Sporting folklore. Cheers for the memories chaps.

Verdebianco is online now user with most time on their hands

Or the likes of me, either, Marc

Question Jonah & Mozza

Do we know if they have new clubs?

and@etc is offline user with most time on their hands

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Williams View Post
    Do we know if they have new clubs?
    Not heard of anything , it's a bit like an ex-girlfriend , still have memories but have to move on.
    " If I can not have the club,no one else will. " TWH. c2008.