Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: We done it

RuberyRed is offline user with most time on their hands

Default We done it

Sporting 4 Corby 3!

I ainít sure my nerves or heart can take anymore after the last few games!

Well done Bren and the boys enjoy the summer you guys have done us proud.

Just under 3k their to see it as well......wow!

Verdebianco is offline user with most time on their hands

Justice.

Finished second - should have been promoted on that basis alone. Sporting now have reached the same level that Rovers were when I first started watching them in 2007.

Tom B is offline user with most time on their hands

Love you all and love this club. Never seen a season like this in my life.

Tomorrow I'll be the Bromsgrove boy making no noise at all, I can barely breathe I've shouted and celebrated so much

See you all in step 3 😊

YOU ROUSLEEERERRRRSSSSSS! !!!

Neil P is offline user with most time on their hands

Yes, yes yes. All heroes today. Magnificent achievement. Well done to all concerned. My MOM Tom Taylor.

Verdebianco is offline user with most time on their hands

Kings Lynn 3 v 0 Alvechurch in Southern League Premier Play Off final - so we play Alvechurch next season. Both teams now in the same league

Thumbs up Great Game

What a game. All credit to Corby who came back to level after being 3:1 down. Our unsung hero was Johno who kept us in the game with some fine saves. A decent crowd from Corby as well.

Mike Murkin is offline user with most time on their hands

Default Well done!

From an old Bromsgrove Rovers fan exiled down in Somerset. I followed the game on the twitter feed (thanks for whoever runs it as I've followed every game this year). I really wanted to be there today but visitors and the thought of a bank holiday journey on the M5 was too much. It was so nerve wracking following online let alone being there. Sporting have been great and so good to see what they've achieved after the sad end to the Rovers.

marc s is offline user with most time on their hands

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Murkin View Post
    From an old Bromsgrove Rovers fan exiled down in Somerset. I followed the game on the twitter feed (thanks for whoever runs it as I've followed every game this year). I really wanted to be there today but visitors and the thought of a bank holiday journey on the M5 was too much. It was so nerve wracking following online let alone being there. Sporting have been great and so good to see what they've achieved after the sad end to the Rovers.
    Nice one Mike. Good to have some happy times after the demise of Rovers. 2954 attendance too. Magnificent. See you soon.
    On your feet or on your knees...

Tom B is offline user with most time on their hands

Huge huge shout out to Kieren Westwood for that run and finish. Our razor edge in front of goal has deserted us a bit recently (even though we've still managed 7 goals in 240 mins) but he held his nerve when everything hinged on it.

Between him, Cowley and Jono those are the 3 I'd give joint MOTM to. But frankly everyone played their part today. Some not at their best but did what it took to get us over the line.

Oh and last of all Will Shorrock's through ball to KW (who also did great to get the cross in) for our third was a thing of beauty. One of the other rare moments of great quality
    Last edited by Tom B; 6th May 2019 at 08:41 PM.

Cucumber is offline user with most time on their hands

Default Programme re-print

I am considering doing a programme re-print of today's match vs Corby if there is sufficient demand. Email me at [email protected] if you are interested.