Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: New signings plus staying and leaving 2019/20

Quote Originally Posted by STH BHAM GREENS View Post
    didnt see this one coming!!! Keeper Breeden signs from Leamington

Widely regarded as one of the best non league goalies around. Surely comes in as No 1 choice. Similar position to early last season 3 capable keepers on our books, very 'good' situation to have...............which will no doubt result in one leaving sooner rather than later.

Brilliant signing and a great reflection on our club that he picked us from many other offers. Will 'win' and 'save' us some points on his own this season!!

GREAT signing
    Totally agree SBG... I worked in Leamington for a while and caught some games and believe me this guy is the real deal.

Commanding, Loud and as well as a shot stopper is like a sweeper with great distribution... this guy will be nailed on No 1

Have to say feel a little bit sorry of Jono as I thought he was our best player at the end of last season and has started pre season well but this shows Bren is ruthless and nobody is safe if he can improve the starting 11

Non league clubs will be jealous of this one

STH BHAM GREENS is offline user with most time on their hands

any more signings before Saturday? One more to come I recon

Just an observation..........

Have seen the very valid debates recently about the general usage of this forum and its long term future as a viable platform for Sporting fans to use etc....

Just want to say - in the entire History of this forum, this thread is

1) Ranked 4th in the number of views it has had
    2) Is Ranked 4th equal in the number of contributions to the topic

and as I said that's since the 'very start' of this forum

Ummm not to bad and maybe proves that although contributors are down, there is still enough interest to keep it going.............

Just an observation..........

Have seen the very valid debates recently about the general usage of this forum and its long term future as a viable platform for Sporting fans to use etc....

Just want to say - in the entire History of this forum, this thread is

1) Ranked 4th in the number of views it has had
    2) Is Ranked 4th equal in the number of contributions to the topic

and as I said that's since the 'very start' of this forum

Ummm not to bad and maybe proves that although contributors are down, there is still enough interest to keep it going.............
    Yeah, but out of the 94 posts on it, 30 are yours.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by A448 View Post
    Yeah, but out of the 94 posts on it, 30 are yours.
    I know LOL but they all count!! Oh no there another one to add to the total haha

Signed Cheltenham Town utility defender Grant Horton on loan. Apparently he is very quick and its a signing we felt we needed especially with Taylor out.

Welcome to the club. The defence were excellent Tuesday night, this addition proves what we all know that the quest to keep on improving no matter what goes on...ÖÖ

and long may that continue

and@etc is offline user with most time on their hands

Thumbs up

Signed Cheltenham Town utility defender Grant Horton on loan.
    Cheltenham club website says he is a central defender , 17yrs of age and spent some time with Worcester City last season.
    " If I can not have the club,no one else will. " TWH. c2008.

Horton goes back to Cheltenham as Tom Taylor is back from injury - good news that Tom is back

Jake Heath departs never really got going due to the form of those in front of him - all the best Jake

Horton goes back to Cheltenham as Tom Taylor is back from injury - good news that Tom is back

Jake Heath departs never really got going due to the form of those in front of him - all the best Jake
    Is Kyle Lincoln still with us , or is he injured ? Might be my mistake but I donít seem to have seen him on team sheets or used as a sub recently

Quote Originally Posted by red and green town View Post
    Is Kyle Lincoln still with us , or is he injured ? Might be my mistake but I donít seem to have seen him on team sheets or used as a sub recently
    He played against Tamworth and Coalville away but I am not sure where he has been over last couple of games............not sure if he has left but hope not as cover at centre half is thin