Thread: Our 2 new kits - love the design but are they to similar

STH BHAM GREENS is offline user with most time on their hands

Default Our 2 new kits - love the design but are they to similar

When we launched our 2 new kits I thought the designs were really good but did think also that as a second and third kit they were to similar in design to be worn as away kit alternatives

What exactly do I mean: -

Take today for example 'I think' Coalville play in black and white stripes, so could we a) Wear our green and white stripe top - I would suggest no? b) Wear our alternative all white top - again I would suggest no?

So for the above combination it wouldn't work, in fact any combination of stripes worn by other teams it possibly wouldn't work, and a team wearing red and white stripes a nightmare maybe we should have a fourth kit haha - VB orange would have solved all these issues

Maybe we will be wearing our red home kit for quite a few away games this season..

Suites me fine as it is our club colours - RED (joke)

Suppose we will see how it pans out, as I said great designs but not sure how 'practical' they will be. I know 'every single' eventuality is hard to cover but green and white and then all white are maybe just to similar?? You would/may have noticed we wore our 3rd kit against Tamworth the other night.

Having said all this as long as we keep winning I couldn't care less what kit we wear!!! Just an observation really
    Last edited by STH BHAM GREENS; 17th August 2019 at 08:16 AM.

Verdebianco is offline user with most time on their hands

I wouldn't worry SBG, it didn't bother Biggleswade last week with their away shirt and our home. But you're right, that orange one would solve it.

STH BHAM GREENS is offline user with most time on their hands

yep had to play in RED today

Tom B is offline user with most time on their hands

Quote Originally Posted by Verdebianco View Post
    I wouldn't worry SBG, it didn't bother Biggleswade last week with their away shirt and our home. But you're right, that orange one would solve it.
    That orange was too close to red for my liking. They should've played in green! Just to add more confusion for any neutrals hearing "green army"