Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Kyle Lincoln

Cris is offline user with most time on their hands

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    I don't need to know his personal circumstances,I only wanted to know if his left or injured or due back . ffs

Thought you was part of the board the way you go on the defensive about a question which is not intrusive at all,but fans would like to know.
    Have you not wondered yourself where he is/was as he was a key part of last season's team
    Seems like the club made an announcement once everything had been sorted, if they’d made an announcement then things had changed they’d have been had a go at for being disorganised. Like I’ve already said sometimes there’s good reasons why public statements aren’t made. I don’t have an issue with people asking questions, I have an issue with people whinging when they don’t get all the information they want when they want.

I’ve been on the board previously and know how hard people work to keep the club going which is why people’s petty complaints and questioning of motives on here get on my nerves.

Players come and players go, I trust the management team are doing the right things to maintain a quality squad and that if they aren’t making things public they have a good reason for not doing so.
    Last edited by Cris; 16th September 2019 at 10:27 PM.
    Would you like a double?

Cris is offline user with most time on their hands

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    500 was paid for rtb
    Is that another rumour from your “older supporter” source?
    Would you like a double?

Tom B is offline user with most time on their hands

Give it a rest you two bloody hell

No it's a fact he was paid for. Your not bothered are you that I might know and you didn't.
    So that's why,you was once on the board. Thanks for clearing that up as to why you take it so personally
    Last edited by Ozzy; 17th September 2019 at 09:17 AM.