Thread: Bromsgrove SPORTING vs Needham MARKET

Tom B is offline user with most time on their hands

Default Bromsgrove SPORTING vs Needham MARKET

Need to be winning this type of game.

The youths match last night was rained off so I hope the pitch has dried out by tomorrow...forecast doesn't look great mind you

And it should be good to see new signing Mike Taylor in action. I didn't realise John Pykett is now dual-registered to Stourport Swifts along with Tom Rankin...the former in particular is a slight surprise, wonder if we will now look to strengthen on the wing as RTB has also gone, as did Jake Heath over summer. Charlie is excellent but needs at least some competition/backup there...

COYR

Neil P is offline user with most time on their hands

Default Line up

My personal choice for our line up on Saturday in a 4-4-2: Brown, Hull, Lincoln, Broadhurst, Wilson, Dowd, Hayward, Quaynor, Shorrock, McDonald, M. Taylor. Subs: Gregory, Westwood, Breedon + 2. Obviously you will all agree!!!!!!
    Last edited by Neil P; 27th September 2019 at 12:31 PM.

4everGreen is offline user with most time on their hands

Quote Originally Posted by Neil P View Post
    My personal choice for our line up on Saturday in a 4-4-2: Brown, Hull, Lincoln, Broadhurst, Wilson, Dowd, Hayward, Quaynor, Shorrock, McDonald, M. Taylor. Subs: Gregory, Westwood, Breedon + 2. Obviously you will all agree!!!!!!
    My line up:

Breeden, Rankin, Willson, Hull, Broadhurst, Dowd, Hayward, Quaynor, Shorrock, McDonald, Gregory.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil P View Post
    No breedon??
    I'll have a few of what you've been drinking😯😯🍺🍺
    Only joking,it's a forum and everyone is entitled to their opinion 👍

and@etc is offline user with most time on their hands

Unhappy

Have to work tomorrow , so I guess what ever the line up is will be irrelevant to me !! As mentioned above , one we need to win.
    " If I can not have the club,no one else will. " TWH. c2008.

See on Twitter that Tom Taylor has joined Shifnal... massive loss and I imagine Bren will need to get some bodies in soon now

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeySpanker View Post
    See on Twitter that Tom Taylor has joined Shifnal... massive loss and I imagine Bren will need to get some bodies in soon now
    Blimey that's a blow if true
    Dropping loads of levels doesn't make sense for a player of his quality

Oakalls Rover is offline user with most time on their hands

Quote Originally Posted by dario g View Post
    Blimey that's a blow if true
    Dropping loads of levels doesn't make sense for a player of his quality
    Canít believe this, must be due to travelling demands Iíd have thought unless itís a dual-reg. Absolute coup for Shifnal though.

I would go: Breeden, Rankin, lincoln, Broadhurst, Wilson, Dowd, Hayward, Broadhurst, Shorrock, Gregs, Taylor. Some tough choices in there mind with Shaq and Quaynor missing out. Looking forward to today, hopefully our first home win of the season.