Thread: League Cup , Bedworth at home.

and@etc is offline user with most time on their hands

Default League Cup , Bedworth at home.

We go for a full strength line up to hopefully get a win to give us a confidence boost.
    " If I can not have the club,no one else will. " TWH. c2008.

Oakalls Rover is offline user with most time on their hands

Will be there but bit disappointed it isnít a reduced admission price. Nuneaton who get a bit of stick for pricing strategy are charging £5 for adults. Surely the same could be applied for tonightís game?

4everGreen is offline user with most time on their hands

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    We go for a full strength line up to hopefully get a win to give us a confidence boost.
    Play a weakened team at our own peril. If I was to make any changes I would play Brown in goal. This cup is worth winning and Bedworth are only one division below. COYR.

Neil P is offline user with most time on their hands

Quote Originally Posted by 4everGreen View Post
    Play a weakened team at our own peril. If I was to make any changes I would play Brown in goal. This cup is worth winning and Bedworth are only one division below. COYR.
    Agree.

Red face

Lets go for it.

Tom B is offline user with most time on their hands

Lets go for it.
    Wish granted!

Sounded like a good game especially early on, well done to all who went along.

Early signs from Taylor are very very promising

If ever there was a game of two half's then this was it. 5 - 0 at half time and 5 - 0 at full time.

Thumbs up

Just a few thoughts on last nights game. Firstly a big thank you to those who made sure the pitch was playable , looking at the BetVictor site , quite a few games were off. The site also gave attendances for the games and we did "quite well" in comparison to other teams. We started strongly with a strong line up - managers first choice ?? I commented to my pal that playing down the slope with the wind at our backs we needed to be a couple of goals in front by the break - we got five. Not sure if the half time score prompted three changes at half time , my thoughts were to get a couple more goals then introduce the subs , but we all can manage the team from the stands can we not. We dropped off the pace a little in the second half and a few misplaced passes and missed goal chances were evident. Saying that , the visiting keeper made at least 5 top saves during the match - have I seen him before somewhere ? [lol]. Oh , I thought the ref did well also.

Tom B is offline user with most time on their hands

If ever there was a game of two half's then this was it. 5 - 0 at half time and 5 - 0 at full time.
    Same thing happened against North Leigh last season, 5-0 within 25 mins and then "declared" in effect. In that match we brought on Matt Higgins and he had a sixth goal narrowly ruled out for offside - wonder if we'll see any more of him this season?*

*just noticed that he was one of the half-time subs again last night lol

Default Next round?

Does anyone know when the draw for the next round is? Or if it has already been made? I couldn't see anything on the Southern League website.