Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nathan Hayward

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    On the Stourbridge web site , it says that Nathan is a good mate of Stourbridge player Brad Birch if that has any bearing on things.
    Thick as thieves then?
    Or both just thick more likely 😄😄

Honesty think we just move on …. We had enjoyment over the result and sending off on NYD, but no player is bigger than the club. He was not the first and wont be the last that comes and goes and genuinely wish him all the best after his efforts in a Sporting shirt.

Old news now so lets get on with Biggleswade

Oakalls Rover is online now user with most time on their hands

Quote Originally Posted by dario g View Post
    Thick as thieves then?
    Or both just thick more likely 😄😄
    Neither strike me as having much between the ears particularly Birch. A tweet from Birch a couple of days before the game went along the lines of “me and Nath best midfielders at Step 3 even though we go out all the time”. Nearly spat my tea out and as expected it was hastily deleted, with good job as well after the way they played Wednesday, muppets!

It’s a shame with Nath as I feel as if he’s been poorly influenced. Also wouldn’t be surprised if it was underhand tactics from Mr Long in an attempt to ruffle a few feathers before the game. Backfired quite nicely if you ask me

Quote Originally Posted by Oakalls Rover View Post
    Neither strike me as having much between the ears particularly Birch. A tweet from Birch a couple of days before the game went along the lines of “me and Nath best midfielders at Step 3 even though we go out all the time”. Nearly spat my tea out and as expected it was hastily deleted, with good job as well after the way they played Wednesday, muppets!

It’s a shame with Nath as I feel as if he’s been poorly influenced. Also wouldn’t be surprised if it was underhand tactics from Mr Long in an attempt to ruffle a few feathers before the game. Backfired quite nicely if you ask me
    Be absolutely astonished if Hayward is at Stourbridge the start of next season
    After the shenanigans in the bar after the game NYD doubt whether he'll be welcome back at sporting

Tom B is offline user with most time on their hands

Be absolutely astonished if Hayward is at Stourbridge the start of next season
    After the shenanigans in the bar after the game NYD doubt whether he'll be welcome back at sporting
    I was up in Scotland for this one unfortunately, what happened in the bar after?

Quote Originally Posted by Tom B View Post
    I was up in Scotland for this one unfortunately, what happened in the bar after?
    Birch and Hayward had words with josh shall we say
    Josh handled himself impeccably
    Got split up before anything untoward happened
    Made birch look an even bigger idiot

Tom B is offline user with most time on their hands

Birch and Hayward had words with josh shall we say
    Josh handled himself impeccably
    Got split up before anything untoward happened
    Made birch look an even bigger idiot
    Hahahaha

I loved Josh carrying on the pisstake celebration in front of Ian Long, ages after Millsy had moved on from it

Sad to see Nathan turning vile so quickly!

I'll always respect the guy hugely for some top class performances with us, but your comment about him not having much between the ears made me chuckle as well. I briefly followed him on Twitter last year & he's one of these people that will see some random daft rumour like "feminists want to change it to Womanchester United!" and fall for it every single time.