Thread: Coach Travel

Default Coach Travel

Having taken over running a coach to away games,
    Anyone interested in jumping on board to support the lads in a final push to possible promotion...
    next game being organised is Kings Langley 18th Jan 2020
    The more we get on board the cheaper it will be... I am trying to keep it to £15 return and half price or lower for kids
    so if you fancy leaving the car at home letting someone else take the pain out of driving jump on board and make the 12th man bigger
    3 pick ups in Bromsgrove Hungry Horse, Victoria Ground and Catshill club, be nice to see some new faces and have a chat
    Thanks
    If interested leave a reply here or on Facebook page; BROMSGROVE SPORTING FC COMMUNITY FOOTBALL and SHEDENDERS
    Last edited by Spurred on; 9th January 2020 at 12:33 PM.

Always surprises me that there seems to be limited numbers on a coach when we are getting very decent home crowds - I know itís a lot cheaper in most cases to go to a home game but still ....
    I think you do an amazing job organising it - I live out of town so donít use but know people that do and the service is very much appreciated by those that use it and the players that see it on match day

Red and Green Town
    Thanks very much for your words ,It's a shame we can't fill a coach but its hard to get word about without using Facebook. The club are getting on board now and hopefully we can become a proper travel club.
    I know the players, Andy and Bren appreciate the extra support so would be nice to get a few more on board.

The guy organising the away coach trips is a cracking bloke,
    I didn't know anyone when I jumped on board but everyone is friendly and I've had some great away days this season,
    Give it a go folks
    You wont be disappointed 👍