Thread: Kings Langley v Bromsgrove Sporting FC 2020.01.18

marc s is offline user with most time on their hands

Default Kings Langley v Bromsgrove Sporting FC 2020.01.18

Thought I would set us thinking about the Kings Langley match on Saturday.

First things first - we need to keep an eye out for postponement. The weather has been pretty atrocious and there are two days with potential rainfall between now and the game. Updates from KL prior to travelling down there would be helpful.

I have just had a look on Google earth and street scene and it just might be possible that they have an artificial pitch. Given that at the time of the street scene pics they hosted Watford FC women's team I guess this might be a possibility.

In terms of their last league games:

11 Jan home Peterborough D 2-2 (84/94 minute goals to draw game - Peterborough must have been sick) att 254
    04 Jan home Nuneaton W 2-0 att 270
    01 Jan away Hitchin W 0-1 att 327 (a 94th minute winner - these guys are the kings (pun intended) of late goals - we have been warned!!!)
    26 Dec away Royston T L 0-1 att 216
    14 Dec away Stourbridge W 1-3 att 470
    07 Dec home Rushden & D W 1-0 att 234 (78th minute winner)
    03 Dec away Bromsgrove L 4-1 att 417 (it says on the bet victor site - sounds low. I'll check) edit: have checked - is correct - Tuesday evening game

So - in short, no easy games in the Prem - four wins, three against top half opposition. including away at Stourbridge. Ian Long must have been having kittens! Late goals a speciality. We will need to be on our guard.
    Last edited by marc s; 16th January 2020 at 12:18 PM.
    On your feet or on your knees...

Coach going if anyone interested
    Three pick up points
    Great day out following the boys
    Jump aboard!

Tom B is offline user with most time on their hands

Quote Originally Posted by marc s View Post
    03 Dec away Bromsgrove L 4-1 att 417 (it says on the bet victor site - sounds low. I'll check) edit: have checked - is correct - Tuesday evening game
    It was a perfect storm of vile weather, a long away trip for KL, a Tuesday night match & Amazon doing the first of their every-game-live Prem broadcasts over Xmas.

and@etc is offline user with most time on their hands

Thumbs up

A tough challenge again , when you are up in the top four or five, teams will raise their game . Just like the last few seasons. We have met the challenge before so we know what to do. COYR.
    " If I can not have the club,no one else will. " TWH. c2008.