Thread: Q&A with Bren and Andy

Welsh Green is offline user with most time on their hands

Default Q&A with Bren and Andy

Write up from this week's Q&A can be found here, some very interesting comments in terms of future plans, signings and the whereabouts of certain players;

https://bromsgrovesporting.co.uk/man...-qa-a-write-up

Great write up and very informative, sounds as though it was a good night, shame I had to miss it.

Interesting points for me:

"B" Team in Midland Comb - Really like the idea as it would keep players active, rather than sending them on loan to get game and probably ideal time is now with Worcester moving away, we would get a couple of hundred fans through the door each home game which would be a boost for finances, also a perfect opportunity to develop new young managers and be a feeder for the 1st team management team (not saying Bren and Andy out !!! but succession planning is really important to keep the DNA), So Greggs get your tracksuit ready for season 2022 !!!

Jak Hickman and Gift Mussa are key to Bren and cannot agree more, them coming in have complemented our existing squad and helped plug gaps of people moving on

Great insight to hear that clubs have come in with better offers for 8 players and only 1 (Tony Breeden) has moved on as the offer was too good to turn down, it shows that although we might not be able to compete salary wise with other clubs, the "Sporting" factor is keeping players here

I think the Promotion question is a not just about the players performance on the pitch, the infrastructure off the pitch is probably more important than ever as we will have to cut our cloth accordingly and not potentially damage what we have down in last 4 years +

Keep up the great work !

Tom B is offline user with most time on their hands

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeySpanker View Post
    succession planning is really important to keep the DNA), So Greggs get your tracksuit ready for season 2022 !!!
    Steady on he's only 30!!

and@etc is offline user with most time on their hands

Anything mentioned about installing a roof above the town end of the ground ??
    " If I can not have the club,no one else will. " TWH. c2008.

marc s is offline user with most time on their hands

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Anything mentioned about installing a roof above the town end of the ground ??
    Yes that did get discussed, albeit briefly. Essentially the gist I got is that they would like to do it but the cost is significant and at the moment they would rather be investing in the team pending a possible future when Bromsgrove have climbed further up the pyramid and when more grant options and more generous grants could be available to us.

Seems fairly sensible although it does get a bit irritating when teams keep spinning us around before kick off because they are aware of the noise made in the shed end.
    On your feet or on your knees...