Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: vs Hitchin Town @ home. 22/2/20

and@etc is offline user with most time on their hands

Exclamation vs Hitchin Town @ home. 22/2/20

Another game and another tough challenge. With Mikey sidelined ,it will give our "new" strike force a chance to come up with the goods.
    " If I can not have the club,no one else will. " TWH. c2008.

Tom B is offline user with most time on their hands

Just hope the Met Office don't announce Storm Ebenezer for next weekend

Hitchin at home SHOULD be a comfortable win...but we've seen what can happen in this division a few times...and only took a point away from them first time around

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    With Mikey sidelined ,it will give our "new" strike force a chance to come up with the goods.

And it would appear that our "new" strike force will include the well travelled and experienced Reece Styche . . . . . as announced on the club website. Welcome Reece and get us a goal or two tomorrow please !!

And also , HH stays with us for the season. Great work by the backroom boys for that and getting Reece in.

Tom B is offline user with most time on their hands

I do want to see Styche play tomorrow but only from the bench! Imagine dropping either of Shaq or Greggs after last weekend!

Sounds good , off the bench on the hour for Reece and a couple of goals . . . . .

Poor at every level today... I think only Platt, Taylor and Broadhurst can be half pleased with their performance.

Really missed Mikey up top and Greggs and Shaq we’re out of sorts unusually

Also thought the team selection was strange as though players were being accommodated but out of position?

We have bounced back before and will again

Another one of those strange displays. Lacking in any tactical intelligence. Why don’t we play out from the back. Keeper booting into wind and strikers ineffective. Midfield poor,Liam isn’t good enough for this league. We can go on about overachieving for first season at this level but Peterborough showing consistency for their first outing. Still in play off position (5th with games in hand taken into account) but we need to understand why these poor displays keep coming off the back of dominant results and grit teeth and play with the passion the 950 supporters demonstrate time and time again. Kelly needs plan B or we could miss out on an exciting two months. UTR come on you boys.

Thumbs down

I thought of starting by posting "Coalville all over again" but we not quite that bad . . . . . . . . Will ponder over a few points and add them to this thread later !!

Easy for fans to say I know but seems strange he's trying to put square pegs in round holes
    Jack Wilson quality left back-play him there
    Josh and gift easily our best two centre minds so play them every week unless injured
    Hicky injured-spink can deputise there maybe
    Play 4-4-2 which suits us much better

Brens done brilliant for us so don't want to appear ungrateful but the line up yesterday was puzzling imo