Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Strange Times

and@etc is offline user with most time on their hands

Thumbs down

Did I hear correctly on the local tv news last night that the Trophy and Vase will resume and be played to a conclusion ??
    " If I can not have the club,no one else will. " TWH. c2008.

According to Midlands Today last night, The FA are trying to complete the cup competitions. Halesowen Town could still have a chance.

Phoenix is offline user with most time on their hands

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Williams View Post
    The season is over and results do not stand. Does that mean that other statistics such as goal soring feats and attendances will disappear? If so, a shame for Mikey Taylor with all those goals he scored!
    Didn't John Pykett also reach 100 appearance for the club this season before he left for Oz?

Hope the F.A. are able to rearrange the Trophy and Vase games, I do feel for Paul Smith potentially missing out on Wembley again.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    Didn't John Pykett also reach 100 appearance for the club this season before he left for Oz?

Hope the F.A. are able to rearrange the Trophy and Vase games, I do feel for Paul Smith potentially missing out on Wembley again.
    On the subject of Halesowen, they seem to be putting players on contract for next year!

Smart move if you are classed as an Events industry, you could Furlough all your contracted players, claim the 80%, and you retain contracted players without pissing them off! Guarantee your squad, or key players for when next season happens.

Hope everyone is safe & well.

4everGreen is offline user with most time on their hands

Quote Originally Posted by Boabby View Post
    On the subject of Halesowen, they seem to be putting players on contract for next year!

Smart move if you are classed as an Events industry, you could Furlough all your contracted players, claim the 80%, and you retain contracted players without pissing them off! Guarantee your squad, or key players for when next season happens.

Hope everyone is safe & well.
    The 80% retention pay cheme is applicable to those that were employed by the same employer upto 28th February. Anyone who has started a job since the above date can not claim the 80% retention scheme.